Saturday, December 31, 2011

Snowman Love

Happy New Year's Eve! Hard to believe we are about to say good-bye to 2011. Where did it go? I wanted to share my anniversary card for my parents. Their anniversary is next month so some snowman love is perfect! This image is from Fresh Brewed Designs, a digital called Snow in Love. I used my copics on it along with a little Stickles. The sketch is from a new challenge blog called Seems a Little Sketchy. Their sketches are every other Monday so you still have time to play along since this is the first week. You also have time to play along with the Christmas themed month long challenge over at the Fresh Brewed Blog.

Enjoy your last day of this year. Stay safe and best of everything in 2012.

1 comment:

AllisonG said...

What an adorable card! Thanks for playing along at Seems A Little Sketchy. Hope to see you back again soon for another sketchy challenge!