Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Merry Christmas

Here we are onto Day 10 of our Sentimental Christmas at Fresh Brewed Designs. Your freebie today is the sentiment "Merry Christmas." I paired it with a newly release digital image called Santa - Coffee Lover. I turned this into a gift card holder.



Here's a pic of it open with the fun surprise inside. This had to be the the absolute easiest gift card holder to make, ever!! You can find the video tutorial for it HERE. This is definitely something I can make over and over again and give to all my coffee lovin' friends! Pick up your freebie today and create your own project with it, then join us for the Christmas theme challenge at the Fresh Brewed Blog.


3 comments:

Sheryl said...

Wow! I LOVE THIS CARD, Linda!
You have colored it so very beautifully and it's so "CHRISTMASY"
Is that a word? I guess not.
I love the red and green and the punches you used for the sentiment.
I hope that you have a great day!
Warm Hugs, Sheryl

VanessaB said...

love these santa digis and i LOVE what you did with this one! i especially love how you did the "merry Christmas"- and it's a gift card holder! awesome :)

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

EEEK EEEK EEEK !!! I LOVE this card!!! hehehe!!! sooooo soooo cute!!!
I love the bright happy coloring and the fun pocket inside with a gift card that will make any coffee lover smile.
Great idea!
HUGS
Heather