Monday, December 5, 2011

Have YOU Been Good This Year?

Welcome to our 12 Days of Christmas, sentimentally speaking! Normally on the first Monday of every month, you are reading a post from me about a freebie over at Fresh Brewed Designs called Mocha Manic Monday. In the spirit of the holiday, we are changing things up a bit. We are having 12 days of Mocha Manic freebies, all Christmas sentiments! Heather has even threatened to mix in some other freebies here and there as well...she's sneaky like that! Now the sentiment will be free for that day only and there will be a different one everyday for 12 days. If you miss a day, don't worry, they will be in the store for purchase. Today's sentiment, "Have you been good this year" I have paired with the totally adorable Nice List Girl. I used my gold gel pen to color in her jingle bells and belt buckle. A fun layout, some simple embellies, my favorite sewing, a super sentiment, and my card is complete. Now scoop up your freebie today HERE and make something fun. Head over to the Fresh Brewed Blog for more about our 12 days of a sentimental Christmas.

2 comments:

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

This card is PERFECT for our first Sentimental day! LOVE IT!!! I actually squealed when I saw that you paired it with her! SO CUTE!!!
And your post was just as sweet :D
Thanks for all you do! LOTS of hugs!!!

Lori Barnett said...

HA! So funny! And I love the grey hair too! heeheehee