Wednesday, November 23, 2011

You Rock!!

Hooray, it's Wednesday! My oldest starts his Thanksgiving break today, so I'm taking him shopping for Christmas. The boy is starting to dress up a little nicer for school and totally enjoys all the compliments his clothes are getting him (especially from the girls!!). We are not going shopping on Friday, I avoid the stores at all costs! Our Fresh Brewed Challenge starting today is in honor of Black Friday. Since I'm not the shopper, I chose to go with "black" and use one of the newly released fun and funky cake digitals from Fresh Brewed Designs called You Rock Cake. My only embellishment, if you want to call it that, is Stickles. A good mailable card!!




As you know, the Monday after Thanksgiving is called Cyber Monday. More sales can be found that day without even needing to leave your home! How fun to shop in your jammies! Fresh Brewed Designs is having a sale, even on rubbah, so don't miss it!!!!


1 comment:

VanessaB said...

such a fun card! love the embossed dots on the dot paper with the dots on the cake: perfect! :)