Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Let it Snow!

Actually, no snow yet please...or ever for my liking!! I actually want to welcome you to another Sweet Sketch Wednesday. Look at that great sketch Arlana has created for this week!!! You really must join us because it's a fun one.
You want to know what else is fun? Why our sponsor of course! Digi Stamp Boutique has the most adorable images, be sure and check 'em out! Sally Ann is the owner and most generous person in the world. She sponsors us every month!!!! And the prize...why it's 6 free digital images!!
Now here's my "Let it Snow" card using Winter Chloe from Digi Stamp Boutique. Oh what a cutie she is. I had to put to use my brand new drippy goo Martha Stewart border punch - I think it works great as icicles too. Thanks for stopping, be sure and check out what the rest of the SSW DT made...their blog links are all along my right sidebar. Have a great Wednesday.

8 comments:

mulberry station said...

Hi Linda, I hope all is going well in your part of the world. I love your adorable card this week. I love that paper punch border. Your papers and colors are darling with your sweet little girl. Hugs, Nancy

Jeannie said...

These soft colors are so sweet and all of the glittery goodness you added just perfect!

Peace & Luv,
Jeannie

Michelle's Blog and Cards said...

Hi Linda - your card is beautiful. I love the melting snow effect you have on the bottom, that looks amazing. Gorgeous colour combo, gorgeous everything. Michelle x

melody said...

snow...and glitter..and stitching..and bling...yummy! fabulous card and take on the sketch chickie...and oh..what an adorably colored image!

Patti P. said...

Linda, I love your new punch,too! And she looks like she loves the snow. Love the colors, looks just like a crisp winter day. Have a great week!

Patti

Genevieve said...

Gorgeous Linda!! Fab colours, I love the glitter & the stitching, wish you lived closer, you could show me how to get my stitching to look as good as yours ;)

Tc
Genevieve

Arlana 11426 said...

Hello Linda, Sorry I am so late posting. Such a sweet Christmas card. Love your sweet colors and the sparkle on your card.Thanks for all you do. Have a sweet day! Hugs Arlana

Kathie said...

Hi Linda, I'm only a week late commenting I'm so sorry just one of those weeks. I just adore your image it's so cute and I love your papers it looks amazing and the glitz. Hope all is well with you?
Hugs
Kathie
xox