Sunday, October 23, 2011

Happy Fright Night

Isn't this a wonderful picture? Absolutely perfect for fall. It's actually the inspiration photo found at Paper Lovin' Gals challenge blog. This is their second challenge and I've been having a blast with them both. Now of course I went with the pumpkin theme...

And created this card! These cute little pumpkin digis are from Fresh Brewed Designs. I love that you can size digital stamps to fit your needs. I love their expressions - the one on top is really quite happy, the middle one has an uncertain smile on his face while the one on the bottom is yelling "oooooooh noooooooo!!" So fun to make, that's for sure. This also fits the monthly challenge theme at Fresh Brewed Blog of pumpkins!!

8 comments:

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

HOW PERFECT IS THIS!!! you are so creative and that you stacked them this way... well, you just rock!!! This made me smile and giggle and I absolutely just LOVE everything about it! those papers are great! LOVE it Linda :D

Michele said...

I am just loving this!!!! ALOT!! Such adorable little pumpkins! So glad you are having fun with our challenges! Awesome card Linda!! WTG!!! Thanks for playing with us at Paper Lovin' Gals!!
Michele F.
PLG DT

Kasey ~ in Oz said...

Hi Linda, Great card from the inspiration photo. I really like your layout. Good Luck with the DT selection.

Cheers,
Kasey ~ in Oz
a Paper Lovin' Gal

VanessaB said...

i want to be on that farm! :) love your stack of pumpkins- those are so darn cute and i love what you did with them. such a cute card! :)

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

You did a fabulous job bringing these little pumpkins alive....you coloring and shading are super good!!!

The Bookin Room said...

Wow!! This is soooo darn cute!! I love those pumpkins!! Thanks for joining us at Paper Lovin' Gals!
xoxo Charity PLGDT

hollybeary creations said...

Oh My gosh I love that bottom pumpkin.. He makes me smile!! This is a great Halloween card! Thanks for playing along with us at Paper Lovin' Gals!

Michele K. said...

Linda! I LOVE this card! The pumpkins are adorable and I love the layout! Thanks for playing with us again at PLG. See you next week ;)