Saturday, October 22, 2011

Flying By

This is my second post for today. I adore Doodle Pantry images. I had printed off several of the pre-colored images and wanted to put them to use. I found that Doodle Pantry was sponsoring The Corrosive Challenge so why not play! Their theme is "Flying Things." Now yes, balloons do fly, but ants on balloons???? I'm gonna say they will fly too!!! I'm rather busy getting ready to spend next week taking care of my parents so I've been keeping my cards simple. The paper is in the set of these Balloon Ants that you can find HERE. I stayed with the blue and white, Pacific point to be exact.

I'm off to get more cards done and scheduled for next week. Hopefully all will work out as planned.

3 comments:

Sheryl said...

Hi Linda! This card is adorable! I just love the paper pieced balloon!
Warm Hugs, Sheryl

Stacy said...

Adorable image Linda! I love the monochromatic theme! Beautiful card!

Judie said...

Hi Linda,
Great card, I just love that paper, stunning.
Happy weekend

Judie