Thursday, October 13, 2011

Criss Cross Christmas

I always get all hot and bothered with challenges that take me out of my comfort zone. Don't laugh, but the challenge over at the Fresh Brewed Blog of "Fancy Folds" did just that. To the resource pages at Splitcoast I went and found this tutorial for Criss Cross cards. I've been working on Christmas cards so why not keep it going! I used a digi from Fresh Brewed Designs called Cat and Mouse Nap. These two friends are so adorable, fast asleep waiting for Santa. I think they ate up all the milk and cookies and that's why they are sound asleep!!! The card inside says "Purrfect Holiday." Very fun and easy to make.

Enjoy your Thursday. I've got lots of things going on today so it's go, go, go!!

5 comments:

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

in ref to some of the things you said at the challenge blog that I was saving for here :D hehehe:

Your card is BEAUTIFUL!!! I am so sorry to take you out of your comfort zone, but when I do you always make something AMAZING!!!

In your mentioning one layer cards, I have to say that I agree. I love to make the thick cards with lots of layers, but as you said, they are not the easiest to mail. I REALLY need to get some Christmas cards created. I feel like we have plenty of time, but NOPE! That is so not the case!!! It is just around the corner!

Your card is adorable!!! I love the purple and green and their bright red hats. LOVE your fancy fold .. thanks for the reminder! I love Criss Cross cards! Have fun creating with your friends!

LOTS of hugs!!!

VanessaB said...

I'm right there with you! BUT Heather is right... you then create nothing but amazing work! This card is soooo adorable! Yay you for working on your Christmas cards. :)

mulberry station said...

This card is so adorable Linda.
Hugs, Nancy

Lisa Lara said...

Oh this is so very sweet LOO.

Patti P. said...

Linda, this is so adorable, I love your image and your coloring is gorgeous. Great job with the Criss Cross card.