Monday, September 5, 2011

The First Monday of the Month

And do you know what the first Monday of the month is? Why it's a Mocha Manic Monday at Fresh Brewed Designs. MMM is a freebie image offered today only...so be sure and scoop it up HERE. This cutie image is called Autumn Angel Cake and, like I said, is free today. If you miss her, you can always purchase her in the Fresh Brewed Designs shop HERE. I love the colors of autumn, such warm and soothing colors. I used copic markers on Angel Cake, giving her a sweet plaid green coat. The sentiment is a 3D sticker from the local scrapbook store. I really had fun making this card. Be sure and pick up you free image today too. I'm looking forward to seeing your creations!


5 comments:

VanessaB said...

a fall beauty- the image and the card you created. such pretty colors and i love how you colored this image. beautiful!

Judie said...

Hi Linda,
This card is just too cute, love the colors, TFS

Judie

Stacy said...

Gorgeous fall card! I love the warm colors. I didn't get to make one, I couldn't get her to print right :( but its ok, I will just look at yours!
Have a great Monday!
Hugs,
Stacy

Sheryl said...

Gorgeous fun card, Linda! Nice choice of FALL colors! Little "Autumn Angel Cake" looks gorgeous!
Hugs, Sheryl

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

Linda!
I LOVE this!!! WOW!!! What a beautiful card. I love the distressed paper and warm autumn colors.

BEAUTIFUL!