Monday, August 22, 2011

Yummy Cupcakes

Yummy is right!!! I adore these cupcake digital stamps from Clear Dollar Stamps. They are called Yummy Cupcakes and can be found HERE. I must admit, these are my favorite digis ever!!! And I used them on my favorite size of card, 4.25" square. Speaking of favorites, there's still time to check out our Clear Dollar Stamps Blog Hop...our theme is "these are a few of my favorite things." Start HERE on Lori's blog, there's a chance you could win one of our prizes!!! I am also submitting this card for Operation Write Home's INCHIES challenge. That's what is so nice about digital stamps, you can size them to fit your need! A simple card yes, but oh so fun to make!!



3 comments:

Jan Hunnicutt said...

Oh ya, this is great! Perfect for the "Inchies" challenge at Operation Write Home this week - Thanks for playing in our midweek throwdown challenge at Operation Write Home!

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

Oh I LOVE these inchies!!! I ESP love them in circles! I have never thought to do that and my squares always come out a little off and it bugs me! What a brilliant idea!!! Sweet images and papers. LOVE me some cupcakes :D

hehehe

HUGS

Sharon Basel said...

This is a sweet card Linda (pardon the pun!) I love the simple layout with those little dear cuppies but it really looks detailed with the stitching and layered circles.