Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Such Fun Colors

Check out this color combo from Scrapmaster's Paradise - Soft suede, Melon mambo, and Island indigo. I usually try to combine color and sketch challenges together, but not this time. I had to play with my new stamps from Avocado Arts called Hello Friend. I discovered them on Facebook while on vacation and joined their stamp set of the month club!

Today I had a repeat test on my leg to check out the blood clot. I keep reminding my doctor that she said I only needed to be on the coumadin for 3 months, and that time is up!!! Thursday I get blood work drawn so I will bug the doctor then for the results and the weaning process of the blood thinner. I hate taking pills so the quicker I get done with this the better! Fingers crossed.

3 comments:

Lisa Kmiec said...

Very pretty! I love the color combination!

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

Oh girl, I will be praying for a good report!!! You have been through a lot with your knee! It is time for you to get back to normal!!!


This card is AWESOME!!! I love the design and the super adorable image. Great work as usual!!!

Sending hugs to you.

Lori Turner said...

Linda, Linda, Linda!!!! This is SUPER cute! You used our colors so well - I strugged with them, but you pulled it off beautifully! WTG!!

Lori - SP Color Diva