Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Oh Happy Day!

Several reasons it's an "Oh Happy Day!" It's Wednesday and a new sketch to challenge you at Sweet Sketch Wednesday. Isn't it wonderful?!!! Also, we have a fun and fabulous sponsor...

That's right, it's Bugaboo Stamps, a personal favorite of mine!!! Thanks Jodie for sponsoring us with your most generous prize to the winner...7 FREE DIGIS!!!!!

Another reason for a "happy day?" We are getting closer and closer to the start of school!!! We don't start here till after Labor Day which is making August just drag out for an eternity. To celebrate, I used the Bugaboo image Fancy Sunbonnet School. She sure is a sweetie, love the apple in her pocket and the one she dropped behind her. I used some new Cosmo Cricket paper I just got called Odds & Ends. Hope you have a "Happy Day" and can play along with our sketch challenge this week.

14 comments:

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

Linda, this is ADORABLE! Love the papers with this digi!

Deanne :)

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

OOOOOHHH!! HOW C_U_T_E!!! this is!
I LOVE the papers and the beautiful ribbon. Your coloring is AMAZING!!!

Many hugs and happy Wednesday!
Heather <3

VanessaB said...

oh the country charm! looooove your adorable card! :)

Judie said...

Linda
This is a fantastic card, love the image and all the lively colots.

Judie

mulberry station said...

Your card is fabulous Linda. I love your papers and darling image. I can't believe school hasn't started where you are at. The kids here have been in school for a couple of weeks now. It is noce to get back to the routine...Have a great week!
Hugs, Nancy

Jeannie said...

It's hard to believe you haven't started school there yet, we're in our third week already! Well your card is just as sweet as can be, the colors are perfect, and I want some of that adorable tiny flower paper!

Peace & Luv,
Jeannie

Kathie said...

Hi Linda, your card is adorable it reminds me of Holly Hobby as a child I collected items of Holly Hobby. Love your design papers used they are perfect just the perfect finishing touch. Great job. Take care and enjoy the rest of your summer.
Hugs
Kathie
xox

Maria Matter said...

too adorable!!
hugs

Patti P. said...

Linda, I love your papers and that gingham bow, wow! This is a cute image, I love these girls!!
Sorry to be so late visiting...internet troubles.
Hope your weekend is fabulous.

Patti

Genevieve said...

Oh Linda! Your card is so so cute. I love the image, your papers & that fab bow. Schools are back here on Tuesday, my oldest daughter had a half day at her new school on Friday, my nerves were shattered lol! Hope you are well :)

Tc
Genevieve

bumblebee creations said...

this is amazingly cute and that ribbon just adds the perfect touch!!

Jackie Randolph said...

Oh my once again you have created one Fab card Linda!! Oh you have definitely captured her perfectly with your beautiful coloring and perfect papers!! WOW!! Definitely a 10 in my books!!

Arlana 11426 said...

Oh you have been so busy with all your post. I cant even seem to keep up lately. Your card is adorably sweet. Love that Bugaboo image and those sweet papers. Have a sweet day!!!! Thanks for all you do. HUGS Arlana

Anonymous said...

Awe.....the bow, the papers....the sweet image - this is an all around really great card Linda!!! SUPER!