Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Just For Fun

It doesn't happen often, but today I want to share with you a card I made "just for fun!!!" And of course it got me to thinking...why not make J4F quick and easy cards more often!!! I used a stamp set by Gina K. Designs called Enjoy the Sunshine and thought of challenging myself to make enough cards that I've used every stamp in this set. Two down, a lot more to go!!! I'd better get stamping!!

I am taking Phillip this afternoon for his permit, keep your fingers crossed he passes the written test. Then look out road, here we come!!!


2 comments:

Cassie said...

Good for you, Linda! Just for fun cards are sometimes the best. I make those all the time, but rarely post them. This card is adorable. . .what cute little fish :D

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

I LOVE THOSE JUST FOR FUN CARDS!!! And this one just screams FUN!!! Look at that ADORABLE image and those bright happy colors~!!! Soooo cute!!!

Have a super wonderful day!
Heather