Tuesday, July 12, 2011

All Boy

Look at this sketch, isn't it fabulous?!!! It is for Bugaboo Stamps Wacky Wednesday challenge at Paper Craft Planet. I do love sketches!!

And if I may say so, I love the way this turned out! This is how my oldest has looked all summer, not in the camo pants, but definitely the ear buds in and the ipod on!! Would you believe all of these papers came from my scrap bin!!! How fabulous!!! I've been on a rampage of buying new designer papers, so I need to get myself back to using what I've got!!!! It's not easy though, when you must have that paper fix!!!! And you know what I mean!!! Anyway, thanks once again for stopping by. I've been trying really hard to get ahead of the game this week because we leave for vacation on Sunday! Wish me luck!!!!

4 comments:

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

I LOVE this card!!! You make the sketch look so easy! If I had seen it and not your card I am not sure I could pull it off. GREAT inspiration girly!!!

I agree, I am TRYING not to buy paper, but sometimes we just HAVE TO!!! :D I do like to dig through my big scrap box. The thing is, if it is a scrap of something and then it is gone, I really don't want to use it! lol!!! So sad how attached I am to pretty papers and things! :D

HUGS and smiles to you Linda!

Judie said...

Cute card, Great colors.Happy crafting.
Hugs
Judie

Annette Allen said...

awesome card...
Have a safe and super fun vacation..

MacKenzie said...

Oh my gosh - this is a GREAT card!