Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Just Chillin' at Sweet Sketch Wednesday

WooHoo, it's Wednesday! My oh my how the time does fly! But then we always have lots of fun things to share on Wednesdays! Let me start out by showing you the new sketch we have for you to try at Sweet Sketch Wednesday. It is so fun you'll be using it again and again.



As you know, we always have a sponsor, and this week is my favorite Bugaboo Stamps. You really need to check out their website. It's rather new and full of so much sweetness! Now Jodie is graciously offering a prize of 7 FREE DIGIS of the winner's choice!! So get your thinkin' caps on and play along with us!



Our DT has lots and lots of inspiration that you'll want to check out. Here is my card using the image AKV Summer Sports - Pool. With vacation coming up in 3 weeks, that's exactly what I plan on doing, just chillin' by the pool and beach. Enjoy your day and don't forget to play along with us.

12 comments:

Kathie said...

Hi Linda, I love your card what a great summers image and that deign paper is just perfect and the gingham just sets it off perfectly I love the bright colours and your button flower is great I just love your card this week. Have a great weekend.
Hugs
Kathie
xox

Patti P. said...

Just chillin' sounds like a great plan to me. Such a cute patootie image you have there and I adore all of your bright, happy colors. The acrylic flower is so unique and a great touch. Have a wonderful week.
Patti

mulberry station said...

Hi Linda, what a fun summer image. I haven't seen this one and it is adorable. I love your choice of papers and colors for this cutie!!! I hope all is well. have a great week.
Hugs, Nancy

melody said...

perfect sentiment ~ one of my fave sayings! lovin the gingham pp and that darlin image! awesome card chickie and take on the sketch ~ thanks once again for the inspiration

Jeannie said...

Gosh, there's so many things I like about this...I'll start with the flower and bright orange button! You've used the perfect papers, and of course the glitter on the water is just too fun!

Peace & Luv,
Jeannie

Anonymous said...

What a super fun card!!! I love the glitter in the water and the flower with the button - just awesome!!

Genevieve said...

Very cute Linda! Love the sparkly water & gorgeous papers. Hope ur well :)

Genevieve

Arlana 11426 said...

I would love to be just chilling . Such a sweet card. Love that image and fun colors. Have a sweet fourth. Arlana

sweetbloominscraps said...

Linda, your pool party card is just oozing with fun! I love the sparkles on the water and the bright colors and papers you used! The acrylic flower adds a nice dimension to your card!
Have a great Fourth!
Hugs, Judi

bumblebee creations said...

love love love your bubbles!!!! such an awesome card!!1

Sharon Basel said...

Love this fun card Linda! The image is so cute and perfect for summer fun! Terrific papers and colors. Hope you're having a good week. We're in Wash DC on vacation and just saw some of the best fireworks from the steps of Lincoln Memorial looking out at the Washington Monument - awesome!
Hugs,
Sharon :)

Jackie Randolph said...

Oh Linda, your card is absolutely adorable!! Love the different papers and all the beautiful colors!! Love it!!
Hope you are having a good week.