Wednesday, June 1, 2011

It's a Guy Thing

We are celebrating our guys over at the Fresh Brewed Blog with a month long challenge. That's right, our monthly prize challenge for June is "It's a Guy Thing." Now all of our guys once started as little boys, so my card is all about the little guys in our lives!!! I happen to have two of them, Phillip 15 (oops, I should say almost 16) and Kevin 12. I used the digital stamp from Fresh Brewed Designs called Look Who Hatched, paper piecing the egg shell. I also wanted to go monochromatic, a personal challenge as I find it very difficult to stay in one color! Be sure and check out the inspiration from other DT members at the Fresh Brewed Blog.

Now I just want to remind you that this Monday is Mocha Manic Monday over at Fresh Brewed Designs. Heather offers a freebie on the 1st Monday of every month for one day only. Be sure and grab it up AND create with it. Oooo, I wonder what the digi will be???!!!

2 comments:

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

When I first saw your card I let out an "AWWWW!!!" and everyone here stopped and looked at me funny :) Your card is so perfectly sweet... it has the baby smell... I actually caught a whiff of the sweet (not stinky) baby smell looking at your card. ADORABLE and PERFECTLY SWEET!!!

HUGS and have a wonderful week!
Heather

Gorse Auto Detailing said...

Love it!!
That little button and bow, with those papers and the image you chose... so soft and, like Heather says, I can almost smell the Baby Powder!

Stacie