Wednesday, June 15, 2011

It's a Digi Day!

This is my third post for today, and they are all using digis!!! That's why it's a digi day! Today is our digital stamp release at Clear Dollar Stamps and do we have some adorable sets for your viewing pleasure! My first card is Patriotic Charlie. I was thrilled to see Charlie again, and now he's all dressed up in his dress red, white, and blues!! Purchase this set and you will also receive 2 digital papers seen here.
Now another fun set is Vegetable Garden Colored. Get this, for only $4, you get 7 pre-colored images, 6 sentiments, AND 3 digi papers (yep, I used one of 'em)! Talk about value!!! This set is also sold as outline only (digi paper not included) for your coloring pleasure.

Thanks for stopping by today. I appreciate you stopping by and don't forget, I have two other posts for today, Sweet Sketch Wednesday and Fresh Brewed Designs. Enjoy your day.

5 comments:

Barb said...

These are great Linda! As always!

Dawn said...

OHHHH, I just love these both, fantastic cards...=)

mulberry station said...

Beautiful work my friend! I love that horse!!!
hugs, Nancy

Kathy D. said...

You ever have one of those moments where you go "duh, why didn't I do that". Well, I just had one. I searched my paper for matching papers instead of just using the digital paper!! duh!! Totally love the Charlie card.

Maria Matter said...

these are fabulous linda!!! Americana cards are always a favorite of mine! beautiful stitching on both!
hugs & blessings