Wednesday, June 15, 2011

I'm a Little Teapot

Who doesn't remember that song?! Definitely one we all have grown up on!!! Our challenge for you at the Fresh Brewed Blog this week is "You Put a Song in my Heart." I used this most wonderful and adorable teapot digi from Fresh Brewed Designs called Ladybug Teapot. I love tea...I actually like it a little bit more than coffee (GASP!! Please don't fire me Heather!!!) So when I saw FBD with tea images, I was excited!!!!! After all, tea is brewed too!!! I knew I wanted to use some bright fun colors for this because, after all, "I'm a little teapot short and stout, here is my handle, here is my spout. When I get all steamed up hear me shout, just tip me over and pour me out."

Let's see what you create when you let the song in your heart come out!! Join us this week!!


1 comment:

MiamiKel said...

You are definitely GIRL WEDNESDAY, lol! Beautiful line up of cards, but your FBD card is just as sweet as can be! The papers are super sweet and wonderfully match this lil teapot - such joy! x0x0