Saturday, June 18, 2011

A Double Challenge Christmas

Oh how I wish you could see this card in real life, the white is shimmer white and the green galore is so much brighter. Yes, I'm making Christmas cards and I want to submit Dasher to two challenges.

First, check out this awesome sketch at Stamping 411. Lots and lots of layers, and who doesn't love layers!!!! Not only did I use SU's Dasher but the sentiment is from Come to Bethlehem. The other challenge I'm submitting this to is Christmas Stampin' All Year - black, white, and one other color. This card was so fun to make, imagine it in black, white, and any other color like red or blue or purple or...the list goes on and on!!!!! Thanks for sharing this moment with me and have a great evening.



11 comments:

MacKenzie said...

Ack! I love the bright green! Beautiful job on our Black, White and ?? challenge! I'm so glad that you played along with us this week over at Christmas Stampin All Year Long!

Connie Babbert said...

What a wonderful Christmas card, I bet it DOES sparkle in real life! Thanks for playing along with Stamping 411!

Hi, I'm Lee Conrey! said...

The green just pops....love the contrast. Beautiful.

At Paula's Place said...

I love your card. I have just begun to think about Christmas cards. The sewing on your card is so great. Perfectly straight. Do you use a special needle for paper? Do you have a seperate machine for just paper? I would love to hear about anything on the subject. Great work.

Kerin said...

This is so gorgeous! I love the layers, contrast & texture!! Thanks for playing along with Stamping 411 :)

gbarron56 said...

Love all the layers and the embossing on this card -- fabulous job! Thanks so much for being part of the Stamping 411 Challenge this week! Blessings, Gretchen

Sharon Basel said...

This is beautiful Linda. All the layers and textures just make this so rich looking. I'm sure it is even more stunning in real life.

Patti Chesky said...

You are the layer queen!!! This is an amazing card!!

Unknown said...

Love these colors together!! They really pop!!

Fab said...

Discovered your blog through the competition you've won because of this FABULOUS card ! I hope you don't mind but I'll feature it on my own website papermood.com sometime this week. You get full credit and the links will link back to your own blog. Gorgeous card ! X Fab

Selene Kempton said...

Tis Almost the season again! I miss this guy! I really love your take on this weeks sketch! thanks so much for playing along.