Friday, April 29, 2011

Thinking Summer With Some New Rubbah

Fresh Brewed Designs has just released some new beach themed rubber stamps, and I am thrilled to be able to show you one of them!!! This is Cordelia in Sand and your can find her HERE. I made this card for the Beach Party Fresh Brewed Designs hosted over at The Latte Lounge. The challenge called for Bright Yellow and Hot Pink. I used the Cosmo Cricket paper pack of the DeLovely line because those colors were right in there! The May prize challenge is already posted at The Latte Lounge and it is a sketch challenge...so of course I had to play!!! I plan on submitting more cause it's a wonderful sketch. Head on over and check it out!!!

5 comments:

Dawn said...

Hee hee to fun!

Michele said...

Linda... I love the colors!! Love card! So darn cute!!

Lisa Lara said...

Isn't she cute. Love your colors Linda.

Stef H said...

oh this is fabulous! i just love the colors!!!!

hugs :)

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

Pretty Pretty Pretty!!! I LOVE your papers!That has got to be my most favorite shade of pink! And how you colored Cordelia; SO LOVELY!!! Great flower embellie and stitching too!!
Thanks for the shout out and for stopping by TLL to say hi! :)
Sending hugs!
Heather