Friday, April 15, 2011

Clearly Inspired Challenge - Bling it On!!!

If you're looking for my CDS digi release post, please check it out HERE. Today is our Clearly Inspired Challenge, and today we're asking you to Bling It!!! Use as much or as little as you want. For my card, I used the stamp set Circle Chit Chat. I love that bee. I used black rhinestones for his loopy trail, Stickles on his wings, silver brads, and ribbon with a button. That might be pushing it a bit for the bling, but it sure was a fun card to make. Now create one of your own and post it to our challenge.

3 comments:

Linda Palmer said...

This is such a cute card. Love the little Bee.

Lisa Lara said...

Sooooooooooooooo cute Linda. I love the sparkle on the bee's wings and how you made his flight path.

Stacy Morgan said...

Whoho... look at those wings, very sparkly. Sweet card.