Friday, March 11, 2011

Mocha Manic Monday for Tuesday Morning Sketches

And posted on a Friday!!! Like I've said before, I can never post a challenge card the same day the challenge was issued!!!! What's a Mocha Manic Monday? Why the first Monday of every month Heather from Fresh Brewed Designs posts a freebie for one day only. Lucky me I scooped it up quickly before it expired!!! Good news though, you can still get the image HERE and it's on sale!!!!! Allow me to introduce you to McKinley and Lucky Pup...so sweet!! And I used the gatefold challenge over at Tuesday Morning Sketches too. I found some Scenic Route paper that wasn't all green, because I don't know if I'm using this as a St. Patrick's Day card or a birthday card for someone whose day happens to be on St. Patty's Day. Play along by creating your own gatefold card!! And don't forget to mark your calender for Mocha Manic Monday!!!


Okay, I am posting this after midnight on Friday and the snow is falling!! We've had days of rain, resulting in flooding (not affecting us directly), and now 6 - 10 inches of snow is being predicted!! I think that groundhog was full of it!!!!!!!! Spring's not comin' any time soon!!!!

4 comments:

Cassie said...

What a fun card. . .I'm really lovin' gatefold right now, Linda. Yours is so bright and cute.

Ok, seriously, I'm not going to be a jerk about the weather. . .I'm so sorry that you're getting dumped on and it's sunny here ;)

Lisa Lara said...

Oh I love these colors Linda. Love how you used them. I so enjoyed your deer story in the comment you left me on my blog. Hee. Cracked me up. Thank you.

Linda said...

What a cute fun card and it would work for a birthday or St. Pats card.
Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Melissa Craig said...

This is just darling! The image is adorable and that paper is great. Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.