Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Hello Spring Violets


The daffodils are breaking thru the ground and I can even see tiny little buds on some of the trees...all in time for the snow that's forecasted for the end of the week!!!!! I guess the only way I can really see spring is to stamp it!!! I made these two cards for the OWH Midweek Throwdown, scallops. They are even offering an adorable freebie digi! My violets are from the Clear Dollar Stamps digi set Spring Violets. You really must check it out, you get 5 images, 3 of which are pre-colored, 3 sentiments, AND 4 digi papers all for ONLY $2.50!!!!!!! That's less than the cost for one single digi at some places!!!!!!!! I'm getting ready to send a box off to the OWH shipper, so maybe I'll slip these two in, if I have room!!!!!

5 comments:

Jan Hunnicutt said...

I love your Spring Violets cards Linda! It's such a fun versatile set and you did a beautiful job with it :) Thanks for playing in our challenge at Operation Write Home!

Stacy said...

Beautiful cards Linda! I love the gingham paper, it reminds me of spring all by itself! I love your layouts I just may have to CASE them :)

Misty said...

I am so In love with those beautiful cards! My crocus are up, and YUP snow might come here too, they say! Grrr!
Hummer Hugs,
Misty
http://deliteful-gifts.blogspot.com/
hummingbird204 at comcast dot net

Jackie Randolph said...

Oh Linda, these are absolutely are gorgeous!! Beautiful Spring colors and great layout!

Paula S. said...

The violets are beautiful and the gingham paper is such a nice touch too. These are both really very pretty cards!