Monday, March 7, 2011

Happy Fourth of July?????

Okay, so I'm a little early for the 4th of July, but I found this awesome paper in my stash and felt inspired. I started with the Clean and Simple Sunday Sketch I found over at Stamping with Brenda.

All stamps are from Clear Dollar Stamps. The main image is called Colonial Carvings (hurry, it's currently 50% off!) while the sentiment is the recently released Stamp of the Month Yearly Occasions. My brads were probably labeled as "flowers" but I'm pretending they are stars!
Just got back from seeing the doctor about my knee. Got a cortisone shot while I was there and will be getting an MRI, if the insurance company approves. He's thinking my pain is either arthritis or a meniscus tear. I'll keep you up to date.

6 comments:

Stacy said...

That is aswesome paper! Great 4th of July card!!! And its never too early!

Unknown said...

Hi Linda, What a beautiful card! I just wanted to let you know that you are the winner of my blog candy...YAY!! You didn't leave an email address, so I wasn't sure how else to get in contact with you. If you can send me an email to scrappinheaven at blogspot dot com with your mailing info, I will get your package out to you ASAP. Please contact me within 48hrs or I will have to choose another winner. Hope you get this message :-)

Hugs,
Carol

Unknown said...

You're welcome :-), I'll get it in the mail to you tomorrow...Congratulations!!

Stacy Morgan said...

Oh I like this paper too and great idea starting early.

Basslady said...

what a brilliant card!

awesome look!

hugs and kisses from germany,
silvi xoxo

mulberry station said...

I am really liking your blue and red cards. This one is awesome too!
Nancy